- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Plush and cozy, the Junior Suite cabins feature full-lengthcrystal glass windows opening on spectacular ocean views. Located on the first deck,these cabins also offer a private balcony where you can recharge, as well as a sitting area and a spacious bath with a walk-in shower.
Type: Double/Twin/Connecting door
Number of cabins: 12
Average cabin size: 25 m2
Bed: Queen-size or twin bed
Occupancy: 2 adults and 1child(under 5 years old, sharing existing bed)
Room facilities: Balcony sea view, Telephone, Satellite – HD LED TV, Safety box, Air conditioning,Sitting area, En-suite: Standing shower, Hair dryer, Bathrobe, Free toiletries, Toilet.
Complimentary: Tea & Coffee facilities andseasonal fruitbasket.
No details found.
– Entrance and sightseeing fees
– Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
– In-house English-speaking guide
– Kayaking and local rowing boat
– Fully-equipped luxury ensuite cabins with multi A/C, Wi-Fi, satellite HD LED TV
– All meals on cruise
– Seasonal fruit basket and bottled wine (Offeredin Juniorsuite/connecting room & Family room)
– Onboard insurance, taxes and service charges
– Meeting Facilities and equipment (charter only)
– Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi at the rate of USD 20/pax/way and USD 40/pax/round trip
– Airfare, hotel, visa arrangements, and airport transfers Beauty spa services and massage
– Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
– Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day
– All other services going beyond what is stated in our included services
🌟 Surcharge of 30% for public holidays willapply during Christmas Day & New Year’s Eve on 24th and 31st December 2019 as well as Lunar New Year.
🌟 Please note that the 3 Days &2 Nights itinerary is not available on Lunar New Year
I. CHILDREN POLICY
Children under the age of 5 (maximum 1 child permitted per room) will be entitled to stay free with parents using the existing bed (without extra bed) and free of charge with breakfast.
Children between the ages of 5 and 8 years (maximum 1 child permitted per room) will be entitled to stay free with parents using the existing bed (without extra bed)but will be surcharged 75%for breakfast .
Children ages 9 and up will be charged as per the adult rate with an extra bed. Breakfast will be included.
Note: A maximum of 2 adults with 2 children are permitted to stay in each cabinas per Le TheatreCruise policy.
Le Theatre Cruise check-out time is 10AM and check-in time is 12:30 PM
III. LATE CHECK-IN
Without a prior agreement, Party B must take responsibility fortransfering the guests to the dock on time. In case of late arrival, the tender cannot delay departure time. In case Party B checks in late, there is support tender to transfer guests, party B will be liable for this expense.
IV. TRANSFER GUEST
In case Party A has internalproblem that cannot provide the service as per the reservation, Party A will negotiate with Party B to transfertheguest to another cruise with comparablestandards and services.
No details found.
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.