- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Located on third floor and designed in the most refined ArtDeco style, our Le Theatre Suitesofferexclusive elegance. These spacious luxury cabinsoffera charming private sun terrace where you can immerse yourself in views that will stay with you for a long time.
Number of cabin: 2
Average cabin size: 40m2
Bed: King-size bed
Occupancy: 2 adults and 1child (under 5 years old, sharing existing bed)
Room facilities: Private terrace with sea view, Telephone, Satellite – Survey LED TV, Safety box, Air
conditioning, Desk, Sofa, Sitting area, En-suite: Shower and Bathtub, Hair dryer, Bathrobe, Free toiletries, Toilet.
Complimentary: Tea & Coffee facilities, seasonal fruit basket and bottle of wine.
No details found.
– Entrance and sightseeing fees
– Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
– In-house English-speaking guide
– Kayaking and local rowing boat
– Fully-equipped luxury ensuite cabins with multi A/C, Wi-Fi, satellite HD LED TV
– All meals on cruise
– Seasonal fruit basket and bottled wine (Offeredin Juniorsuite/connecting room & Family room)
– Onboard insurance, taxes and service charges
– Meeting Facilities and equipment (charter only)
– Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi at the rate of USD 20/pax/way and USD 40/pax/round trip
– Airfare, hotel, visa arrangements, and airport transfers Beauty spa services and massage
– Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
– Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day
– All other services going beyond what is stated in our included services
🌟 Surcharge of 30% for public holidays willapply during Christmas Day & New Year’s Eve on 24th and 31st December 2019 as well as Lunar New Year.
🌟 Please note that the 3 Days &2 Nights itinerary is not available on Lunar New Year
I. CHILDREN POLICY
Children under the age of 5 (maximum 1 child permitted per room) will be entitled to stay free with parents using the existing bed (without extra bed) and free of charge with breakfast.
Children between the ages of 5 and 8 years (maximum 1 child permitted per room) will be entitled to stay free with parents using the existing bed (without extra bed)but will be surcharged 75%for breakfast .
Children ages 9 and up will be charged as per the adult rate with an extra bed. Breakfast will be included.
Note: A maximum of 2 adults with 2 children are permitted to stay in each cabinas per Le TheatreCruise policy.
Le Theatre Cruise check-out time is 10AM and check-in time is 12:30 PM
III. LATE CHECK-IN
Without a prior agreement, Party B must take responsibility fortransfering the guests to the dock on time. In case of late arrival, the tender cannot delay departure time. In case Party B checks in late, there is support tender to transfer guests, party B will be liable for this expense.
IV. TRANSFER GUEST
In case Party A has internalproblem that cannot provide the service as per the reservation, Party A will negotiate with Party B to transfertheguest to another cruise with comparablestandards and services.
No details found.
No Details Found