- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Located on the second floor with a full panorama view from crystal glass windows, the Panorama Suitesarearomantic haven to spend cherished moments and create memories with that special someone.Enjoy a peaceful night’s rest in our luxury king-size beds.
Number of cabins: 2
Average cabin size: 40 m2
Bed: King-size bed
Occupancy: 2 adults and 1child (under 5 years old, sharing existing bed)
Room facilities: Panoramic window ocean view, Telephone, Satellite 4K LED TV, Safety box, Air
conditioning, Desk, Sofa, Sitting area, En-suite: Shower and Bathtub, Hair dryer, Bathrobe, Free toiletries, Toilet.
Complimentary: Tea & Coffee facilities, seasonal fruit basket and bottle of wine.
No details found.
– Entrance and sightseeing fees
– Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
– In-house English-speaking guide
– Kayaking and local rowing boat
– Fully-equipped luxury ensuite cabins with multi A/C, Wi-Fi, satellite HD LED TV
– All meals on cruise
– Seasonal fruit basket and bottled wine (Offeredin Juniorsuite/connecting room & Family room)
– Onboard insurance, taxes and service charges
– Meeting Facilities and equipment (charter only)
– Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi at the rate of USD 20/pax/way and USD 40/pax/round trip
– Airfare, hotel, visa arrangements, and airport transfers Beauty spa services and massage
– Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
– Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day
– All other services going beyond what is stated in our included services
🌟 Surcharge of 30% for public holidays willapply during Christmas Day & New Year’s Eve on 24th and 31st December 2019 as well as Lunar New Year.
🌟 Please note that the 3 Days &2 Nights itinerary is not available on Lunar New Year
I. CHILDREN POLICY
Children under the age of 5 (maximum 1 child permitted per room) will be entitled to stay free with parents using the existing bed (without extra bed) and free of charge with breakfast.
Children between the ages of 5 and 8 years (maximum 1 child permitted per room) will be entitled to stay free with parents using the existing bed (without extra bed)but will be surcharged 75%for breakfast .
Children ages 9 and up will be charged as per the adult rate with an extra bed. Breakfast will be included.
Note: A maximum of 2 adults with 2 children are permitted to stay in each cabinas per Le TheatreCruise policy.
Le Theatre Cruise check-out time is 10AM and check-in time is 12:30 PM
III. LATE CHECK-IN
Without a prior agreement, Party B must take responsibility fortransfering the guests to the dock on time. In case of late arrival, the tender cannot delay departure time. In case Party B checks in late, there is support tender to transfer guests, party B will be liable for this expense.
IV. TRANSFER GUEST
In case Party A has internalproblem that cannot provide the service as per the reservation, Party A will negotiate with Party B to transfertheguest to another cruise with comparablestandards and services.
No details found.
No Details Found