HANOI – HALONG. ( L, D )
08:30 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter. Start 2,5 hour road journey via new highway on ultra-luxurious limousine (In case Guests use Car service)
12:00 Transfer to Le Théatre Cruise by speed boat. Warmly welcome by our crew and given a short briefing about your cruise while sipping your welcome drink at The Opera restaurant.
12:45 Check into your cabin. Refresh your self during transient waiting time for leaving Gia Luan harbour.
13:00 Buffet lunch will be served in The Opera restaurant while Le Théatre cruise towards Halong Bay.
15:00 Explore Ao Ech area belonged to Lan Ha bay. It’s great ideal destination for kayaking around limestone islets, enjoy swimming in crystal sea water. Sunset tea or coffee break. Summit on the sundeck for watching the sunset. It’s nice
16:30 chatting time to make acquaintance with new friends or simply enjoy hunting photos and drinks.
17:30 Happy Hour ( 17:30-18:30 The Golden Time, buy 2 get 1 free drink of the same one), You will also be served with free
18:30 cakes and fruit.
18:00 Class of cooking demonstration, our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls.
19:00 Delicious dinner is served with Seafood set menu in The Opera restaurant.
21:00 After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar or take one of our onboard activities: squid fishing, a spa treatment service or movies in your cabin. Over night on board.
HALONG – HANOI. ( Light breakfast, Brunch )
- 6:00 Start a day with a Tai Chi session, enjoy the fresh air and watch the sunrise on the bay.
- 6:30 Have a light breakfast on board.
- 7:00-8:00 Explore the Tra Bau area by kayaking, get closer to the rocky islands and admire the stunning nature of the bay.
- 9:00 Return to the cruise, check-out.
- 9:30 Enjoy brunch at the restaurant while cruising back to Tuan Chau port.
- 11:00 Disembark at Tuan Chau port.
CABIN CHECK-OUT: 09:00 AM
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
- In-house English speaking guide
- Kayaking, local rowing boat.
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabins with multi A/C, wifi, satellite – HD LED Tivi .
- All meals on cruise ( 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 light breakfast, 01 brunch ).
- Seasonal fruits plate&bottled wine ( Fruits basket ONLY in Junior suite/connecting room)
- 02 bottles of water in each cabin daily.
- Cooking demonstration, night squid fishing, Tai Chi session
- Onboard insurance
Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
Airfare,hotel, visa arrangements, airport tranfer
Beauty Spa Services & Massage.
Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses.
Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s day
All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in, otherwise, boarding may be denied by the port authority.
- The time in the itinerary is relative. The specific time will be announced by the Tour Guide during the trip.
- Itineraries may be changed without prior notice due to weather conditions, and tidal levels.
FOOD ON BOARD
- The program includes all meals on board. If you have any special dietary requirements, please make a request upon booking or at least 24 hours before departure.
- Valid passport
- Sunglasses, hat, swimwear, sunscreen, insect repellent
- Personal medical supplies